Search A Song

Amazing Love

Monday, June 18, 2012


 DGBmA
 I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken                                                  
 DGBmA
 I'm accepted, you were condemned          
 DGBmA
 I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me        
 GAD
 Because you died and rose again            

 D/F#GBmA
 I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken      
 DGBmA
 I'm accepted, you were condemned            
 DGBmA
 I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me      
 GAD
 Because you died and rose again            

 DG
 Amazing love, how can it be
 BmA
that you my king would die for me       
 DG
Amazing love, I know it's true
 BmA
It's my joy to honor you     
 DG
 Amazing love, how can it be
 BmA
that you My king would die for me       
 DG
Amazing love, I know it's true
 BmA
It's my joy to honor you      
 GAD
In all i do i honor you     

 DGBmA
 I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken       
 DGBmA
 I'm accepted, you were condemned            
 DGBmA
 I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
 GAD
 Because you died and rose again           

No comments:

Post a Comment