Search A Song

For This Cause

Monday, June 18, 2012


 Dm7Bb2F
 Hope has found its home within me        
 Dm7Bb2F
 Now that I've been found in You    
 Dm7Bb2F
 Let all I am be all You want me to be
 EbBb2F
 ‘Cause all I want is more of You     
 Eb2Bb2C2C
 All I want is more of You           

VERSE 2
 Dm7Bb2F
 Let Your presence fall upon us   
 Dm7Bb2F
 I want to see You face to face   
 Dm7Bb2F
 Let me live forever lost in Your love
 Eb2Bb2F
 ‘Cause all I want is more of You    
 Eb2Bb2C2CCsus4
 All I want is more of You          

CHORUS:
 FBb2
 I'm living for this cause        
 Dm7
 I lay down my life
 Bb2C
 Into Your hands

 FBb2
 I'm living for the truth         
 Dm7
 The hope of the world
 Bb2
 In You I'll stand

Cause all I want is You

BRIDGE:
{ Dm7 Bb2 F 3X)
 Bb2F
         All I want is
C/E Dm7 Bb2 (8X)
All I want is You...Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment