Search A Song

Devotion

Monday, June 18, 2012



C
DEm
 I've been running trying to be one who sees
 C
I've been working this Salvation out on my knees
 DEm
There is nothing better than knowing we are redeemed
 CDEm
 I'm believing in trusting in creative hands
 C
I am praying for our world to bow to your plan
 D
And this one thought is unmistakable
 EmC-D
I take up my cross and follow You Lord

CHORUS:

 G
 When you stand the tall trees and mountains bow
 Em
 When you speak the fiercest of oceans is still
 CD
 And I see the sinners seek devotion
 Em
The lost become chosen
 CDEm
And I fall to my knees 

VERSE 2:

 CDEm
 I'm forgiven by a Savior who did not deserve death
 C
He was blameless and I was lost in shamefulness
 D
I'm delivered but it doesn't seem right
 EmC
Unless I keep my eyes focused on the Savior who gave His life
 DEm
In the middle of a world that denies it believes
 C
It is breaking apart at the very seams
 D
There is one thing to be alive for
 EmC
And it's to take up this cross and follow you Lord

BRIDGE:

 GC
 I will take up my cross and follow Lord where You lead me
 EmDC
 I will take up my cross and follow wherever You go (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment