Search A Song

Free To Dance

Monday, June 18, 2012


his song in my heart, this song in my soul
 EsusEB
This song I was born to sing, it's Your song of freedom
 AAsus
Now I'm free to dance again   

 EEsusE
I'll sing in the darkness, I'll laugh in the rain
 EsusEB
Rejoice in Your love again, it's your song of freedom
 AAsus
Now I'm free to dance again    

Pre-Chorus:

 BA/C#BA/C#E
  Your spirit brings me liberty, Your breath of life has set me free      

Chorus:
 B/D#C#m7
Jesus Your love it lifts me high
 ABE
Gives me reason to run this race with joy   
 B/D#C#m7ABE
This song within me Lord will bless Your holy name             
 B/D#C#m7
Jesus I'll dance before Your throne
 ABE
Bring this heavenly sound to You alone    
 B/D#C#m7AB
This song within me Lord will bless Your holy name


No comments:

Post a Comment