Search A Song

Center Of My Life

Monday, June 18, 2012


 Bb
 let my walk speak loud
 Gm
 let my words be true
 EbBb
 let my life be whole
 F
when my eyes on you

II
(same chords above)
so i'm steppin' out
from my comfort zone
let it go of me
holding on to you

refrain
 EbM7
 freedom comes
when i call You Lord
 CmF
 You are Lord my God

chorus:
 CG/B
You are the center of it all
 AmF
the universe declares it all
 C/EFG
 Your Majesty i surrender all 
 CG/B
i make You the center of my life
 AmF
Lord i respond with all i am
 C/EF
 You place to me the song
 AmG
 of heaven's melody
 FGC
Your majesty i live to sing Your song

-intro-

III
i have found Your peace
every place, any fear
You had done it all i can trust in You

-reapeat refrain then chorus-

this is Your song my God
this is Your song that brings healing to this land

No comments:

Post a Comment