Search A Song

Dwell In Your House

Monday, June 18, 2012



A/C#
D
        You set me apart  
 A2/F#E
        Gave me a new heart
 A/C#D
         Filled with compassion
 A2/F#E
         To share Your great love   
 A/C#D
         Show me Your ways   
 A2/F#E
         I want to know You
 A/C#D
         Guide me in truth
| A2/F# - E|E|
My hope is in you

 DEA2/F#E
        That I may dwell in Your house for   e      ver (2X)  
D |E A2/F# - E|
Lifting up Your name
D E A2/F# E D |E|
Dwell in Your house for e ver more
 A/C#D
        I'll hold on to You,
 A2/F#E
        My strength and my refuge.  
 A/C#D
        Whom shall I fear?
 A2/F#E
        I know You are near 
 A/C#D
        All of my days
 A2/F#E
        I live for You, Lord
 A/C#D
        Establish my path 
|A2/F# E|E|
There's one thing I ask
 F#mEA/C#E
        Holy Spirit, have Your way    ( have Your way)       
 F#mEA/C#
       Sweet anointing teach our hearts   
D |EE| dalawang bagsak "E"
Our lives, we pray

No comments:

Post a Comment